WHY HIRE A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER FOR MY MEDICAL OR HEALTHCARE OFFICE?
Photography and video can mean the difference between your office receiving new patients or your competitors receiving them. Just as in professional office photography, professional healthcare photography by a professional healthcare photographer can help enhance your image and build your brand.
Marketing is important for all businesses, including healthcare and medical facilities or medical offices. Crisp, professional, quality healthcare photography will enhance your website, brochures, annual reports, articles, press releases, business cards, and marketing program in general. They say a photo is worth 1,000 words, and a video is worth a million, so make sure you show your patients and prospective patients the best your facility has to offer with professional healthcare photography and video in Chicago. Even Forbes shows great support for the use of video in the healthcare field, especially for marketing.
In today’s fast-moving digital age, people make decisions in seconds, not minutes. It is no longer a luxury to have professional healthcare photography, taken by a healthcare photographer, on your website – it is a necessity. Just as no one wants to arrive to a healthcare facility that is outdated or run down, people expect the websites of their healthcare professionals to be clean, informational, and tell them as much as possible about what their experience will be like when visiting your offices. There is no better way to do that than professional photography and video showing the best aspects of your offices and employees.
A CHICAGO HEALTHCARE PHOTOGRAPHY COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST
At Chicago Corporate Photography and Video, we have shot professional photography for an assortment of healthcare facilities and offices, including:
- Doctors’ Offices
- Dental Offices
- Rehab Treatment Facilities
- Surgeons Offices and Facilities
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Urgent Care Clinics
- Nursing Home Photography
BENEFITS OF HEALTHCARE PHOTOGRAPHY
Healthcare photography captured by a professional healthcare photographer has so many benefits for your hospital, doctor’s office, dental office or medical practice. Here are some of the many ways professional healthcare photography will benefit your healthcare facility:
- Capture photos of your dedicated and professional employees so patients and potential patients can see what your office is all about
- Capture images of your office to put your best foot forward on your healthcare website
- Take photos of the medical devices you use so your patients can see that your office uses the latest technologies
- Use images and alt tags for all of the above to make your practice stand out and improve your practice’s digital marketing program and search engine rankings
- Make sure you capture your healthcare events or tradeshows so people will remember the event long after it is over!
- Having quality photography of happy patients (with their permission, of course) is a way to make your medical practice stand out from the rest!
CHICAGO’S PREMIERE HEALTHCARE PHOTOGRAPHER
We hope you will consider Chicago Corporate Photography and Video for all of your healthcare photography needs. We already service many healthcare professionals in the Chicago area, and travel to the suburbs of Chicago frequently as well. Our professional photographers are always on time and can work with any budget, and exude professionalism before, during and after your important healthcare photo shoot.
Our photography and video services are all done in house and we do not outsource. We also are experts in photography and video production, and will put significant time and effort making your photos or videos the very best they can be after the shoot is over. We will send you a professional final work product that your patients, employees and leadership will be proud of.
Do you have questions about medical photography or healthcare photography? Are you wishing to take the next step to make your medical practice have a leg up over your competition? Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 312-623-3456.